About The Tour
Distance: 1 400 m
Duration: 60 minutes
Max. number of visitors: 40 pers./group
The tour departs from and ends at the Jósvafő entrance to the Baradla Cave.
More about the cave: Baradla Cave
June 23th 2020 - August. 31st
11h, 15h (even buying 1 ticket)
Prices and Discounts
|Full Price||Discount 1||Nursery School/
Chaperone Ticket 2
|2400 HUF/person||1800 HUF/person||300 HUF/person||
1 Conditions for discounted tickets:
- 6 - 14 year-old children,
- Students with valid student ID card, and,
- retired person
2 Conditions for nursery school and chaperone tickets:
- 3 - 6 years children,
- Adults accompanying disabled visitors (1 person per disabled guest, 2 people for those in wheelchairs),
- Adult or student groups of more than 20, one discounted ticket. For nursery school groups, 1 discounted ticket for groups larger than 5 (for every 5 people in the group, the sixth person qualifies for a discount),
- Bus driver for groups of more than 20, maximum 1 discounted ticket,
- Translator for a non-Hungarian speaking tour group.
Tickets are available at the ticket office located at the Baradla Cave Aggtelek (not Jósvafő) cave entrance.
The tour is conducted along well-lit concrete paths.
The average temperature in the cave is +10°C/50°F, therefore appropriately warm clothing and footwear is recommended!
GPS koordinates: N48°29,0670' E20°32,3878'
In the village of Aggtelek, turn at the petrol station (from the direction of Jósvafő turn right, from the direction of Trizs turn left). After about 500 m you will see a 50 m high cliff to your right to your right. The cave entrance and ticket office (Orange point on the map) is located at the foot of this cliff. Please use the parking lot to the left.
Baradla Cave, Aggtelek Ticket Office: (+36) 48-503-003
Tourinform Office, Aggtelek: (+36) 48-503- 000